1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
me me me me
Back to school tomorrow. I wish I’d be done with it already. I want to move to the UK, find a lovely little home for myself, study psychiatry, take art classes, get a job and live. I’m chained by the boundries of being an underaged student and it’s bothering me so much. I’ve done so much research and planning, I’m still working on it, I know what works best for me etc., but I can’t actually do it. People like to tell me things such as: “Just enjoy being a teen in the meanwhile.” and “High School is so much better than the real world.” Actually, no, I doubt that. I feel like people underestimate my individual growth and interests all the time, which is why I don’t like mentoining my age. Now, I should go downstairs and drink some water.